It's easy to customize your profile by selecting unique profile and header images, adding a name, bio, location, birth date, and website. You can also choose a theme color, and pin a post that other people will see when they visit your profile.
Pin a post to your profile
You can pin a post to your profile so that when others visit your profile, it is the first post they will see.
- From your profile, find the post you’d like to pin.
- Click or tap the icon located at the top of the post.
- Select Pin to your profile.
- Click or tap Pin to confirm.
Unpin a post from your profile
- Go to your profile page.
- From your pinned post, click or tap the icon.
- Select Unpin from profile.
- Click or tap Unpin to confirm.
Note: You may notice that some of your posts’ fonts appear bigger than others. Posts that have received more engagement will appear slightly larger, so your best content is easy to find.
Need more help?
If you have more questions about how to customize your profile, you can contact our Support team.