It's easy to customize your profile by selecting unique profile and header images, adding a name, bio, location, birth date, and website. You can also choose a theme color, and pin a Tweet that other people will see when they visit your profile.
Pin a Tweet to your profile
You can pin a Tweet to your profile so that when others visit your profile, it is the first Tweet they will see.
- From your profile, find the Tweet you’d like to pin.
- Click or tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Select Pin to your profile.
- Click or tap Pin to confirm.
Unpin a Tweet from your profile
- Go to your profile page.
- From your pinned Tweet, click or tap the icon.
- Select Unpin from profile.
- Click or tap Unpin to confirm.
Note: You may notice that some of your Tweets’ fonts appear bigger than others. Tweets that have received more engagement will appear slightly larger, so your best content is easy to find.
Need more help?
If you have more questions about how to customize your profile, you can contact our Support team.