1. Sign in to the X app on iOS.
2. Go to your profile.
3. Tap Edit profile, then tap on the profile picture icon and select Choose NFT.
4. Select your crypto wallet from a list of supported wallets.
5. X will generate a verification request message to your wallet address, where you’ll be asked to confirm you hold the private keys of your public crypto address, by signing an attestation.
6. You have the option to connect to your wallet by either scanning the QR code on the screen with your crypto wallet app or with your wallet’s extension.
7. Once you’ve connected your wallet, select the NFT in your wallet that you'd like to set as your profile picture.
8. Tap Done. You’re all set!
Note: A couple things to keep in mind:
- Signing requests should only come from a x.com domain
- X will never ask you to send funds when connecting your crypto wallet
- If you need to search for a specific NFT, you can search with the NFT’s Token ID or Contract address.