To uninstall the Twitter for Android app
- From your home screen, press the menu button and select Applications.
- Select Manage Applications.
- Select Twitter.
- Tap the Uninstall icon at the top.
- If the Twitter for Android app came preloaded on your device, it may not be possible to remove the app completely. Uninstalling will uninstall the latest update. After uninstalling the latest version, you can update the app again from the app store.
To install the Twitter for Android app
- Open the Google Play app or another app store that features the Twitter for Android app.
- Search for Twitter for Android.
- Select Download and accept the permissions.
- Once the Twitter for Android app finishes downloading, open the app and sign in.