About media timelines in profiles
The media timeline on your profile displays the photos, videos, and GIFs you’ve uploaded with your Tweets. You can also visit other people’s profiles to view their media timelines.
नोट: If you don't see your photos or videos hosted by third-party services in your media timeline or in your Tweets, it means we don't currently support displaying media for that particular service.
The basics about media timelines
- Media timelines display the most recent photos, videos, and GIFs in your Tweets, in chronological order.
- Videos and GIFs autoplay while you scroll through the timeline. Read about adjusting your autoplay settings.
- Photos in Tweets will not be displayed if the Tweet was sent before January 1, 2010.
How do I find a media timeline?
- Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
Can I remove media from my media timeline?
Yes, you can remove media from your media timeline by deleting the Tweet that contains the photo, video, or GIF.
Read about how to delete a Tweet:
Please note that if you delete a Tweet containing a photo or video hosted by a third-party service, it will also be removed from your media timeline. If you'd like the photo or video to be removed from the third-party service, you'll need to sign in and delete it there as well.
नोट: If you copy and paste the URL of someone else's photo into your Tweet (a manual Retweet), that person's photo will then appear in your media timeline. The photo will not appear in your media timeline if you use the official Retweet button.
Why are some photos black?
Some photos will temporarily appear black if our content partner's servers are overloaded.