About the Connect tab
The Connect tab brings people together on Twitter. This experience provides a fast and easy way to connect you to accounts you may be interested in, or to reconnect you with old friends on Twitter through your device’s address book.
Types of Connect tab suggestions
Personalized account recommendations:
Our general suggestions to connect you with accounts we think you'll want to follow.
Address book recommendations:
Find people you may know on Twitter by uploading contacts from your device’s address book. Note: Any account you have blocked will not be listed.
Discover new accounts through the Twitter for iOS and Android apps
- From the Explore tab tap the Connect icon
- Explore recommendations such as Trending now, by swiping through the suggested accounts.
- To explore additional recommendations, tap More.
- To follow any listed account suggestion, tap the Follow icon.
- Tap on Find friends to sync your contacts. When you sync your contacts, contacts from your device’s address book will be uploaded to Twitter on an ongoing basis. Learn more about uploading your contacts.
नोट: Learn about how others can find you by email address or phone number and about Twitter’s account recommendations.