How to add a follow button to your website
What is the follow button?
The follow button allows people to follow your account directly from your personal homepage or any website where the button is installed. When people click this button, the following occurs:
- When logged in, a small pop-up screen displays with more information about your account when the button is clicked.
- When not logged in, people will see a similar pop-up screen that allows them to view your account's following/follower information, sign in, and then follow you.
How to add the follow button to your site
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Customize the follow button to your liking with the available options.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear. (At this time, the follow button cannot be added to Facebook profiles.)
ಗಮನಿಸಿ: Your Twitter profile already has a follow button to allow people follow you, but you will not see the option to follow your account when you view your own profile (because you can't follow yourself).
For more information on enhancing your website's integration of Twitter features, visit our developer site.