How to share a Tweet on Snapchat
It's quick and easy to add a Tweet as a sticker to your Snap. There’s no need to take screenshots of Tweets to share what’s happening on Twitter with your Snapchat friends. We’re doing the heavy lifting for you.
Note: Please be aware that Twitter content shared and posted on Snapchat may not reflect the current state of the content on Twitter and will be governed by Snapchat’s policies and rules. For more detail on their policies, please visit Snapchat’s support center.
How to share a Tweet to Snapchat
- Tap the share icon on a public Tweet.
Note: A protected Tweet cannot be shared.
- Tap Share to camera beneath the Snapchat icon.
- If you’re signed into the Snapchat app on your device, your Twitter app will close, and the camera feature of your Snapchat app will open.
- The Tweet you want to share will appear as a moveable and resizable sticker to share on Snapchat.
- You can share the Tweet with a single person, a group, or all of your followers.
Once posted, viewers of your post on Snapchat will be able to swipe up to see the original Tweet and its replies on Twitter.