Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
Import Tweets to fill your Moment. You can choose how to import Tweets from the following:
- Tweets I've liked: this will show all Tweets that you've liked.
- Tweets by Account: Use the search bar to search for Tweets to include from an account on Twitter.
- Tweet Search: Use the search bar to search for a specific Tweet or Tweets using a hashtag.
- Collection ID: Import a Collection ID that you created on TweetDeck.
Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon . A pop-up should appear with all the images included in the Tweets within the Moment. Select the image you’d like to set as the cover then click Apply to select the image.
You can also add an image from a Tweet URL that’s not already included in the Moment. Click Add from Tweet URL and paste the URL of the Tweet that includes the image you’d like to add.
Crop the image you have selected. The cropping tool will give you a preview of the image on both desktop and mobile.
Publish the Moment by clicking Publish once you’re ready to go live with your Moment.
Select your Moment's visibility:
- Private: Only owners can see the Moment.
- Public: Everyone can discover the Moment.
- Unlisted: Only those with the URL can see this Moment. Use caution - while unlikely, the URL is guessable.
If your Moment contains Sensitive content, click the check box.
Tweet your Moment.