How to use your SMS-created account on web
When you sign up for Twitter from your phone, we collect all of your updates on the web. Ready to activate your account on twitter.com? All you have to do is add an email address and a password to complete your profile and log in.
- Go to https://twitter.com/login.
- Click the link that says Activate your account, next to Already using Twitter via text message?
- Enter your phone number when prompted.
- Twitter will send a verification code to your phone. When you get that text message, enter the code.
- You'll then be asked to create an account by entering your email address, a password, and a name for your account. Your username will already be entered, since you created this when you signed up via SMS.
- Click Create my account, and you're all set!