Tracking progress and viewing results
You can track your results in real time and view final results once the promotion is complete:
- Find the Tweet you promoted and click or tap it to open the Tweet detail.
- Click or tap the Tweet activity icon
- You’ll be able to view results organized by organic and promoted engagements:
- Link clicks (if your Tweet included a link);
- Impressions (the number of people who saw your Tweet); and
- Total engagements (the number of interactions with your Tweet).
For more detailed analytics and advanced controls for your promoted Tweet, you can log in to ads.twitter.com using your Twitter username and password. Each time you promote a Tweet, it is logged as its own campaign in the Campaign tab.
Managing your credit card information
Once you’ve entered your credit card information, it is stored for future Tweet promotions.
You can modify existing credit/debit card information, or add additional cards, by visiting ads.twitter.com:
- Log in to ads.twitter.com using your Twitter username and password.
- Click your account name (in the top header bar) and select Payment methods from the menu.
- From here you can identify a default card for use (if you have multiple cards associated with your Tweet promotions); delete a card; and add new payment methods.
Note: Credit or debit cards stored for use with Tweet promotions or ad campaigns are stored on ads.twitter.com, separately from payment methods you may have saved in your account payment settings in order to purchase products using Twitter.