How to download your Twitter archive
Downloading your Twitter archive to allows you to browse a snapshot of your Twitter information, starting with your first Tweet.
How to download and view your Twitter archive
- Go to your account settings by clicking on the profile icon at the top right of the page and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Request your archive.
- When your download is ready, we'll send an email with a download link to the confirmed email address associated with your Twitter account.
- Once you receive the email, click the Go now button to log in to your Twitter account and download a .zip file of your Twitter archive.
- Unzip the file and click index.html to view your archive in the browser of your choice.
Note: The Twitter archive download function is currently only available on desktop web. Please make sure your email address is confirmed prior to requesting your Twitter archive and that you are logged into your Twitter account on the same browser you are using to download your Twitter archive. Instructions and troubleshooting tips for confirming your email address may be found here. It may take a few days for us to prepare the download of your Twitter archive.